Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ... 223234353637384050 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Major League Baseball Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by raystorm View Post
    A's are going for it. Lester will surely go back to Boston next year and the Cespesdes will be a free agent after the 2015 and he'll cost money (which the A's will not pay).
    The Cuban Missile is one of my favourite players... I hope he doesn't stay in Boston.

A's World Series favourites.

Fuck that. This is the same "logic" that aided the salary caps in ruining the NFL and NHL. Creative defensive schemes are absolutely never a bad thing. This is a kin to hack-a-Shaq. If you're going to depend on players with glaring weaknesses, they'll always be exploited... and should be.

I can hardly wait for 20 years from now when people are crying about rule changes for eSports because there isn't enough offense.

3. They've been trying to put the shift on Bautista, so you know what he did? Hit it oppo.

Tony Gwynn would be so disappoint.

4. Another trade...

CBS Sports' Jon Heyman reports that the Cardinals have acquired John Lackey from the Red Sox for Joe Kelly and Allen Craig

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I can hardly wait for 20 years from now when people are crying about rule changes for eSports because there isn't enough offense.
    Should Guile Be Banned?

6. I don't think Free Throws are in the same category. One ruins the flow of the game. Changing it doesn't just 'appease Shaq'. It makes it so people can watch a game and not some FT parade.

Plus, it's not a creative defensive scheme
    Last edited by Joust Williams; 31 Jul 2014 at 04:48 PM.

7. So the Jays did fuck all nothing while the rest of the teams in the division that we are fighting all improved. And then afterwards AA comes on the radio and says they had the budget if the right player was available. To which i say that I'm getting tired of hearing about the budget being available yet magically not getting spent.

I have no idea how you can beat the Tigers in a five or seven game series now.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    So the Jays did fuck all nothing while the rest of the teams in the division that we are fighting all improved. And then afterwards AA comes on the radio and says they had the budget if the right player was available. To which i say that I'm getting tired of hearing about the budget being available yet magically not getting spent.
    Baustista tweeted his displeasure.