Page 1 of 38 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul - April 2014

1. This Month's Haul - April 2014

Since there wasn't one I figured I'd start a thread.

Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Figma?

3. I got the Chrono Trigger book from Boss Fight Books, and The Sky - The Art of Final Fantasy for $13.98, it says Out of Stock, but you'll get a shipping notification.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Sky-Fantas...dp/1616551607/

My wife decided that yesterday was as good of a day as any to get a PS4.

Resogun is fine. I see a lot of people here and elsewhere saying Warframe totally sucks, but it seemed competent enough from the few hours that I've played it so far.

Gamefly has PS4 Lego Marvel for $25, so my wife will get that. I'll pass on Dynasty 8 XL. Now I just need to know when D3 ROS will come out and what the hell else besides that and Uncharted (for my wife) will be made for this thing that I would want to get.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Figma?
    Nope, 1/6th scale from Medicom.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    I see a lot of people here and elsewhere saying Warframe totally sucks, but it seemed competent enough from the few hours that I've played it so far.
    It's definitely the latter, just know that the PS4 version is gimped. It's behind in updates due to the console certification process, suffers from framerate issues especially in the later areas, can blue screen of death during longer survival/defense missions, and is made to offer less selections in their store because of the way Sony limits transactions. But it's pretty solid for what's really just the Canadian version of Phantasy Star Online.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    Now I just need to know when D3 ROS will come out.
    This is all I want.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Since there wasn't one I figured I'd start a thread.
    It's not a doll, it's an action figure!
    Last edited by gamevet; 01 Apr 2014 at 03:45 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I got the Chrono Trigger book from Boss Fight Books, and The Sky - The Art of Final Fantasy for $13.98, it says Out of Stock, but you'll get a shipping notification.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Sky-Fantas...dp/1616551607/
    The Sky is amazing and it's freaking gigantic and heavy as well. I paid $30 for it and it was worth every penny, $14 is a steal.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Fucking bought.