Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Official Convention Thread

1. He could stay at my house all week if he wanted.

I've always wanted to go to botcon

3. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    wat
    I said NY, not NYC.

The Vancouver Retro Gaming Expo is tomorrow. I'm considering going but since I'm only interested in the vendors and not the live entertainment, tournaments, etc. I wonder if it will be worth paying $20. It depends if any sellers from out of town have any cheap, rare stuff.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I've always wanted to go to botcon
    Doesn't it basically amount to "$200 for a fan-fic transformer and also you can buy some stuff"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

No idea.

7. I'll be selling games at the Midwest Gaming Classic in Brookfield, WI next weekend. This year they added a 10,000 square foot temporary (heated) structure because the hotel ran out of room last year. No idea what that's gonna be like but it better be nice because that's going to be the main vendor area.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

I've got so many friends going to MGC, but I have neither the time nor money.

9. Went to my fourth convention this weekend, ZapCon. This was my first arcade/pinball convention and had a pretty good time. I posted a few pictures here http://wp.me/p3LyEe-ak
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert