Thread: Favslist - Rank your favorite games, movies and actually...everything

1. Favslist - Rank your favorite games, movies and actually...everything

Daniel Kayser from GameTrailers is creating an awesome website named Favslist. It's still a work in progress but it has a really fun concept. It let's you rank your all-time Top 25 games and affect the results in real-time. DK made a video explaining how it works here:

If you feel like putting your 2 cents in, then go here and make your Top 25 favorite game of all time list (1st=25pts, 2nd=24pts, ..., 25th=1pt).
    The results from the gamers in their 20s will be different from the gamers in their 30s. You can sort the results by gender, country and age if you want.

Other gaming lists are also available (by year, genre and systems) if you want to mess around with more of them. It also works for movies, tv shows, music, sports and anything you can think of.
    For example, the "Favorite Pokémon" is a list fun to participate in if you're a fan of the series.

It's kinda like twitter but it's centered around the things we're passionate about.
    Anyway, Post the link of your Top games and feel free to discuss your choices!

2. The aggregation stuff could be pretty cool as well as if they have 'similarity' scores

3. What do you mean by similarity score?
    If you check someone's profile, the site will tell how pages you have in common with person and will also show you which ones.
    You can try with mine

4. But look at those kittens... they're buddies.
    Donk

I recognized the name, so he's not really a spammer, no. But it is a curious thing to come back to post after three years of absence, not to mention that the majority of his other posts were about these kinds of sites and activities.

6. finally! a website that encapsulates all those forum posts and clickbait articles I don't read

7. Move the website to an island! Blow up the island!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!