Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Steins;Gate (Visual Novel, PC, Vita, PS3) EL PSY KONGROO and Tutturu Too

I can deal with delays as long as it's still coming. Besides, METAL GEAR!

2. I have the european version so I don't mind.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

oh Rice Digital is handling the US release? That seems weird. I thought they were a UK store.

4. They are, and it is.

5. I picked this up at the end of last week and played through the prologue and the "you, in the screen!" rant. These characters... are all the main ones a bit mentally stunted or something? Are they ALWAYS like this? I'm cringing whenever the main character says anything and at his Diane/Zack routine. I'm just hoping future players and the actual meat of the story is as interesting as everybody keeps claiming.

The art is gorgeous, though. I'm really impressed!

This is also on sale for $16 on PS3 or Vita at PSN until tomorrow, if you're interested. I got a physical copy through Amazon that came with some calendar. Prime Pre-order pricing is still in effect, too!
    http://www.amazon.com/Steins-Gate-Li.../dp/B01A5LUJSG

6. I bought the fancy dancy physical version from Rice forever ago, and I bought the digital version today.
    It better be as good as the blue shadowed furry made it seem!

7. I finally got around to this today. I'd been putting it off because reading stuff off a tiny screen always makes me sleepy. But I'm playing it on the Playstation Monitor via Playstation TV. Part of me wants to cheat to get the "real" ending, part of me wants to just play it. About how long is one play through? (I see 30-35 for all endings, but I'm wondering about just one start to finish).

8. Just play it because all of the endings are good and it all builds. I take my time with these things and read slow but i think it was around 20 hours for me. Or maybe it was 12, i really don't remember. I think my playtime got crazy because i was restarting the entire story every time i went for a new ending.

Mzo's way faster. It my slow brain.
    Donk

9. As usual the world is fucking with me. I'm really into this game, so of course today has been sort of busy with tons of busy work like trade ins and resurfacing. I've only been able to put around two hours into it, while the part time warrior and Nae stare at me.
    I just got to the part when Shining Finger disappears after sending her D-mail.
    The narrative in this game is superb. I usually find myself clicking through text, barely skimming it. But I'm reading every word. Sometimes I even let the voice acting go through the full read before clicking to shut it up and proceed with the next text.
    I'm pretty sure it's Mr. Braun's crt that is inducing the electrons. The timing seems to coincide.
    I'm dying to find out part time warrior's tie to Celeb Sev and possible tie to Titor. The former asking about the latter makes me think they may be one and the same. Time will tell!