Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trials Fusion (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360)

If you figure out a way to Death Star UPlay, let me know.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boom.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	73971

2. Playing the One version. Seemed to run fine in the hour I played of it. No Uplay issues.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. Just bought this tonight, thought it was coming out later in the month. Played the 360 version, never even had to sign into Uplay. Beat it with all golds, then went to access Uplay and it's still sitting there for all I know, it was "loading" for several minutes.

It's more Trials, but the levels are excellent. Some of my favorites in the series. The Extreme levels do not fuck around, either. Not a fan of the trick levels, the entire trick system seems tacked on and poorly implemented. Luckily that's mostly avoidable as only one track in each "level" is a Trick track, and you can get enough Gold medals elsewhere to unlock everything else anyways. The 4 wheeler is actually awesome, it feels appropriately weighty and it still moves with a purpose. Unlocked the bike, but haven't tried it yet. Beat Inferno IV though

4. There were uPlay issues for about a week before release, but they were ironed out by around Sunday. Seems like the PS4 version has a ton of uPlay issues.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

5. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Just bought this tonight, thought it was coming out later in the month. Played the 360 version, never even had to sign into Uplay. Beat it with all golds, then went to access Uplay and it's still sitting there for all I know, it was "loading" for several minutes.

It's more Trials, but the levels are excellent. Some of my favorites in the series. The Extreme levels do not fuck around, either. Not a fan of the trick levels, the entire trick system seems tacked on and poorly implemented. Luckily that's mostly avoidable as only one track in each "level" is a Trick track, and you can get enough Gold medals elsewhere to unlock everything else anyways. The 4 wheeler is actually awesome, it feels appropriately weighty and it still moves with a purpose. Unlocked the bike, but haven't tried it yet. Beat Inferno IV though
    God damn dude. I suck at this.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. I managed to beat the first and last extreme levels, but the rest of that shit can fuck right off.

Now it's back to cleaning up my times on the fun (i.e. easy and medium) courses.

Also, there are some hidden minigames in a couple of levels:

-- Reverse into a wormhole on the Stormtrooper level, and you'll be on a 3D version of Angry Birds
    -- On Park and Ride, land inside the tennis court instead of jumping over it to play a game of tennis against a penguin.
    -- On Cliffhanger, you can back up into what looks like an underground base for an appropriately claustrophobic 3D maze
    -- On Observatory, you're presented with the chance to set yourself on fire and take off through flaming rings in the sky
    -- On Around The Oasis, you can back up into another wormhole to unlock the Marble Madness-style minigame

7. Got the first extreme track done with only 1 fault!

The new challenges are an interesting addition, and some of them require a few of those places jyou... weeman mentioned. Some are pretty fun, and some are going to be maddening to finish. Fusion Ball SUCKS real balls.

8. Okay, I got gold on all of the expert tracks, which is nothing short of superhuman for me. Pretty satisfying to practice the tracks and see the improvement - - whittling 175 faults down to single digits. Very doable on the Hard and Expert levels. The Master level tracks on the other hand -- well, I think I'm going to retire. I finished one of them, which was still satisfying, but it took serious effort. I watched some vids for the other Master tracks - - ugh, and holy fuck. I don't have patience to develop the extraordinary level of bike control needed to complete those runs. Anyway, I got my $30's worth out of it...I might pop for some DLC if it has a good amount of medium/hard tracks. The Master level stuff really isn't fun for me. Really good track design in this game, while the stunt stuff pretty much blows - - I found the mini-games from Trials HD to be a lot more fun.
    Last edited by Prince Planet; 19 May 2014 at 08:34 PM.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

9. Congrats dude. I gave up forever ago.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

10. https://twitter.com/TrialsGames/stat...69328390037505

First DLC comes out July 29th. Six tracks sounds rather disappointing, but they're Red Lynx tracks so they should be quality.