Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Record Store Day

1. I will be there at SOME point during the day, I don't think i'm going to camp out or anything. I'm not gunning for anything specific so it's more for the people watching, normal swing by trip. It's really difficult these days for me to find records that i want that aren't in the hundreds of dollars - we have amazing record stores in CA that we frequent, so we have quite a good collection. However, my rap collection could use some beefing up so maybe i'll work on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Last year I got there at 3am or some shit and was still about the 50th person in line. It gets bigger and bigger each year, with the first ten or so people in line pre listing everything on ebay while they wait for the store to open, and then buying one of everything. That's the dark nature of Capitalism.

They should.just start a business from the home and have the shot shipped to their house for less than retail

4. Every day that I have money is record store day.

5. I kinda want to get this Peanuts turntable that's part of this day. For some reason I find it pretty boss.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Last year I got there at 3am or some shit and was still about the 50th person in line. It gets bigger and bigger each year, with the first ten or so people in line pre listing everything on ebay while they wait for the store to open, and then buying one of everything. That's the dark nature of Capitalism.
    You're not helping man. I was thinking of getting to Ka-Chunk in Annapolis around 6am, as that is probably the earliest I can stand to do and take part in the family activities of the day. Bleh.

Edit: Hm, dude from the store said he had a good amount of the SP OST. If I get there and they have the other stuff you want I should be able to grab it for you. Fuck shipping!
    Last edited by Chux; 18 Apr 2014 at 09:06 AM.

7. Oh yeah? Is shipping loose?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    I kinda want to get this Peanuts turntable that's part of this day. For some reason I find it pretty boss.
    Boss confirmed.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Oh yeah? Is shipping loose?
    I know what to tell her.

Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    I kinda want to get this Peanuts turntable that's part of this day. For some reason I find it pretty boss.
    SICK