Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Record Store Day

1. RIGHT?

I hear tell that Crosley motors are super-shitty, but I don't know. That thing looks amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    I kinda want to get this Peanuts turntable that's part of this day. For some reason I find it pretty boss.
    You and me both, brother.

I've never been to Record Store Day, mostly because what I want isn't typically on offer, and I prefer to spend my hour and a bit in record stores in peace and quiet. Not crammed in with dudes looking for collector's editions. For the experience, I guess I should go one day.

It went downhill since the majors started doing fake limited edition releases, tbh. There are a lot of things written about this that I'd recommend reading.

4. Ok, gotta drop a friend off at the airport at 8am, gonna go hang out in line after that, we'll see if it's bullshit over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Some stores stay off the radar for whatever reason. I hope yours is one of them!

6. I'm hitting up the spot in Annapolis in the morning(Before they open at 10). Nothing too dumb Early though. I figure if it's there when I get there, then I get it. If not, oh well.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Some stores stay off the radar for whatever reason. I hope yours is one of them!
    His record store is the largest one in San Francisco, so that's not gonna happen. Also I really want that record player.

A record store near me is ALSO hosting a small flea market tomorrow and they have promised ~video games~
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

enjoy a big pile of n64 sports carts

10. I just typed "record store in nyc" in Google maps and it's just depressing. Of course, I'm not helping the situation.