Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 68910

Thread: Fargo

1. I liked season one after it stopped trying to ape the movie, and season two was fantastic. Three started off promising but turned to garbage incredibly quickly.

2. I have loved all 3 seasons. Finishing up the first again right now and absolutely love the cast. 3 was a bit anticlimactic, but still was great overall.

3. Every season is worth watching.

4. They are all good. I think season 2 was my favorite -- I was on the edge of my seat waiting week to week for it. Not to say season 3 is bad, but I wasn't quite as invested in as many of the characters. (They're still pretty great.) The Ewan McGregor / dual acting thing is really awesome and impressive, but did distract me a little just thinking about him playing both parts.

5. Season 3 is the worst one, yet still great. Noah Hawley on an off day is still better than 99% of everything else on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

7. Looks good. Glad they made another season. 2 is still one of the best seasons of tv ever IMO.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. I'm excited.