Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 356789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargo

1. Yeah, I didn't like that. Everytime I see Mike Milligan, I think he's a Dave Chappelle character.

2. Lol. I like the character a lot though.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. Wow, Mike got fucked over.

4. Just finished up season 2 and really enjoyed the hell out of it. I could deal without all the ufo bullshit, seemed just shoehorned in there for some weirdness, but the rest of it was great. Even though it needed WAY MORE of that hot ass Gerhardt girl.

I did notice something cool in the last episode. When Hanzi is getting his new identity, he says "maybe I'll start my own family" and he goes to help out the deaf kids that are getting bullied. One of those kids has got to be the deaf assassin from season 1. He even wears that stupid indian fringe jacket the entire time.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    I did notice something cool in the last episode. When Hanzi is getting his new identity, he says "maybe I'll start my own family" and he goes to help out the deaf kids that are getting bullied. One of those kids has got to be the deaf assassin from season 1. He even wears that stupid indian fringe jacket the entire time.
    That's correct. Those are the two guys sent to find Lorne Malvo, who killed Sam Hess. Hanzee has also transformed himself and become the new crime lord of Fargo.

6. I know nothing about the show but I got season 1 on Blu-ray. Excited to watch a new series! Does it start slow ?

7. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    That's correct. Those are the two guys sent to find Lorne Malvo, who killed Sam Hess. Hanzee has also transformed himself and become the new crime lord of Fargo.
    I figured as much, I just could't remember if his name was Tripoli or not. Quite a stretch on that one, but still a fun detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    I know nothing about the show but I got season 1 on Blu-ray. Excited to watch a new series! Does it start slow ?
    Oh no, season 1 gets going immediately. It's definitely not slow.

8. The ending of ep 1 season 1 will hook you if you're not already.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. I hope Season 2 is better than 1. If the Cohen Bros. movies are Empire Strikes Back, Fargo the TV Show is Return of the Jedi. It's fantastic to go back to the universe and see renditions of the same characters, and pieces of Anton Chigurh and the bathroom shootout from Blood Simple, but it lacks the pacing and subtleness of Fargo and No Country. It starts off that way but the ridiculousness of episode six and the rushed ending to multiple stories just felt off, plus the killer was too sloppy with too many killings and so the heroes suffer from Halloween, where you ask youself "How many times are they going to let the killer get away??"

3/5 I guess.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Season 2 is better overall, but it reeeeeeally peters out at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids