Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 578910 LastLast

Thread: Fargo

1. Did she know the deaf guy previously? Because they became ride or die really fast.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Did she know the deaf guy previously? Because they became ride or die really fast.
    I don't think so... I mean, she didn't know he was deaf, right?
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. The ending felt like a cliffhanger for season 4. Other than that it was a quality season overall.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

4. I'm 2 episodes into season 2. WTF is with the UFO shit?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. OOH! A pink snapper! Very tasty!

7. Wheel of fish!
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I'm 2 episodes into season 2. WTF is with the UFO shit?
    Have you not figured it out yet? I thought they pretty much explained it in the first episode.

9. I'm on episode 3 and I didn't figure it out. I thought it was a hallucination, but Ep 2 has a narration about it.

Episode 3 confrontation. I love that Solverson stands his ground, but why didn't he play to thier sympathy? "Your brother is lost. Kansas City is looking for him. He's wanted for murder, but wouldn't you want him alive than dead?"
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Yeah Season 2 is the best thing on television and the themes really follow this decade. I liked the playing with reality and message of miscommunication. Down side was pacing was off. Maybe some of these thoughtful conversations could have been had earlier? The idea ending would have been that police car ride home.

What's up with 3? I heard it was not so good.