Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (3DS)

1. Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (3DS)

Release date: September 16th

http://theatrhythm.com

Quote Originally Posted by Square Enix NA Press Release
    Combining hallmark FINAL FANTASY music with role playing game (RPG) elements, the new THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY CURTAIN CALL™, announced today by Square Enix, Inc., will come to North America in 2014 exclusively for the Nintendo 3DS™ system.

Rendered in an adorable miniaturized art style, the title features more than 200 songs and 60 playable characters from throughout the FINAL FANTASY® franchise – including FINAL FANTASY VII: Advent Children® and FINAL FANTASY TACTICS®, as well as more recently released titles like LIGHTNING RETURNS™: FINAL FANTASY XIII and FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn®. Players can relive nostalgic moments as they tap their way through key FINAL FANTASY events, field themes and battle arrangements.

“Music is an integral part of FINAL FANTASY,” said Ichiro Hazama, producer. “As with the previous title, we wanted to shine the spotlight on that music for fans to re-experience their favorite moments from across the entire FINAL FANTASY catalogue.”

Key features include:
    Versus Battle Mode – Players can now compete head-to-head with friends and other users.
    Quest Medley Mode – Songs from the vast FINAL FANTASY music catalogue make up unique quests; players can choose their own routes through short, medium and long quests. Players can also share these quests with friends.
    New Characters – The game features over 60 new and old characters, including Barret (FINAL FANTASY VII) and Yuna (FINAL FANTASY X-2). Characters from spin-offs, like Benjamin (FINAL FANTASY MYSTIC QUEST), Ramza (FINAL FANTASY TACTICS) and Zack (CRISIS CORE® -FINAL FANTASY VII-), also make their debut in this game.
    Collecta Crystarium – Clearing songs and winning battles allow players to obtain Collecta Cards that boost their character stats.

THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY CURTAIN CALL will be available later this year for $39.99. It is rated “T” (Teen).
    Last edited by Geo; 18 Sep 2014 at 03:02 PM.

2. Mother Fucking Hell Yes!!! Day fucking one!
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

3. Preview of the 70 songs from FFI-VII:

Preview of the 86 songs from FFVIII-XIV:

Preview of the 63 songs from FF spin-offs:
    Last edited by Geo; 23 Apr 2014 at 03:22 PM.

Looks awesome. I'm all over it at $9.99

5. The first one was more fun than I thought it had any business being. Do we have an idea of when it's coming over this way, other than 2014?

6. DIGITAL RIVER

FUCK

8. Good game looks good.

I enjoyed the first one.

9. Eh. Nothing in the premium version worth spending extra for, near as I can tell. The cards aren't all that important and, while the case is nice, it's not $30 nice. Only reason I can see for the collector's edition to exist is to flip it two weeks later.

James