Thread: Hellraid (PC, PS4, One)

Hellraid (PC, PS4, One)

Quote Originally Posted by Eurogamer
    Dead Island developer Techland has re-announced its fantasy dungeon-crawler Hellraid for a 2015 release on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One - rather than PS3 and Xbox 360.

A Steam Early Access build has also been confirmed, for launch this autumn.

Techland has rejigged some of Hellraid's settings and upgraded its technology since last we heard of the game. Hellraid's four character classes have now been condensed into one, with players able to access powers from each.

There's a new visual lick of paint to the title, too, as the game has been moved from Dead Island's Chrome Engine 5 to Chrome Engine 6, the engine used in Techland's upcoming PS4 and Xbox One survival horror Dying Light.

You'll be able to play alone or with up to three other players in a story mode, mission mode, and in arena combat.

Crank the video below up to HD for a glimpse at how it looks:
    Link

2. So, co-op Skyrim? I'm down for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. Looked like Hexen to me.

4. Stop making appropriate comparisons, Chux.

Lichdom: Battlemage looks alright and seems to be in a very similar vein to this. Been on Steam Early Access for a while now.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Stop making appropriate comparisons, Chux.

Lichdom: Battlemage looks alright and seems to be in a very similar vein to this. Been on Steam Early Access for a while now.
    Looks like Heretic 3, only back to FPS. I'm tempted to jump on this at $20.