Page 23 of 67 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252737 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloodborne (PS4)

1. Holy shit at the sniping cock sucker with the machine gun on the clock tower in Old Yharnam. I've figured out how to avoid him easily enough but he stomps my ass when I get to the roof. Anyone have success killing this bastard and if so, what was your technique?

Shoot him quickly.

Also, Insight does a lot more than you probably thought.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    I wish I was a shittier dad, so I could play this in front of my kids.
    I played it in front of my one year old last night. I figure he's too young to understand anyway

4. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe View Post
    Holy shit at the sniping cock sucker with the machine gun on the clock tower in Old Yharnam. I've figured out how to avoid him easily enough but he stomps my ass when I get to the roof. Anyone have success killing this bastard and if so, what was your technique?
    Climb up there and move towards the edge of the roof. He's very fast and will probably dodge around a bunch as you take swings and pop shots, and if you're lucky like I was, dude will straight jump off the roof lol. His item appeared back at the top of the roof when I reloaded the area. Seriously thought, don't forget about the gun parry, it's probably the most powerful move in the game.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    I played it in front of my one year old last night. I figure he's too young to understand anyway
    Yeah, at that age he has no idea what he's looking at. My boys are 7 and 3, and they'd be sleeping in our bed for the next 6 months if they saw ANYTHING on this game.

6. I ended up in the Nightmare Lecture Building last night and was sufficiently freaked out for a 32 year old playing a video game, so I can totally understand that sentiment. Enemies crawling on the ceiling like in The Grudge and making all sorts of sickly noises, glad I won't have to go back there.

Got invaded when I entered an area that seems to be exclusively for PVP, I was invaded moments after I arrived and RIGHT next to the Lantern. PVP is a whole new thing with characters this agile. Since automatic backstabs are a thing of the past (thank god) it was nice to not worry about that, but it's all so fast and he was using a weapon I haven't tried yet and he made short work of me. At least he had manners and we bowed before the fight, and since he spawned basically on top of the lantern I respawned right next to my Echos :P But in the 1.5 seconds it took me to collect my Echos and use the Lantern to go back to Hunter's Dream I was already beginning to be invaded again, that area is non-stop!

7. Blood Starved Beast phase 3 can suck my dick. Zero problems wrecking him easily in phase 1 & 2. Phase 3 he just destroys me by chasing me down and attacking nonstop. Can't even sprint away and heal before I'm swiped again.

I cave in and summon the NPC helper and he is nowhere near as aggressive. Ugh. Whatever, he's dead now. Seems like his behavior is weirdly inconsistent based on some videos i've seen.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Shoot him quickly.

Also, Insight does a lot more than you probably thought.
    It does more than just that...
    Boo, Hiss.

Yeah, that was the most spoiler free account I saw though.

10. Scrolling through these pages... I guess I have to buy this game.