Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4555575859606163 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloodborne (PS4)

1. Quote Originally Posted by SkyMedia View Post
    its very good manage.
    This guy gets it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    IIRC the trick in that place is to just find the bonfire lantern (at the top of the turret-style stairs) and warp the hell out of there. (But killing the wolf works too.)
    You forgot the get the way the fuck over powered tonitrus step, then get out.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Also at one point a black hole appeared in the sky. I started to levitate, some sanity bar appeared and I was teleported to some other place but arrived dead.

What?

4. If only you had the insight to understand.
    Last edited by bbobb; 19 Nov 2018 at 11:35 AM.

5. The game isn't designed to be understood when you're playing the first time through. So walking around confused and then whoops dying should be expected.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

6. Cheesing these games when given the opportunity is working as intended as far as i'm concerned. Always so satisfying.

7. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    Cheesing these games when given the opportunity is working as intended as far as i'm concerned. Always so satisfying.
    totally. I just cheesed the hell out of that flaming Watchdog boss with the Bowblade and it was so satisfying. Fuuuuuuuuuuck that guy.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

Fighting the Vicar woman. Got her down to the slightest sliver of health and died.

What are the rules for blood vials? I swear sometimes I die and get some back, but sometimes I run out on a boss and have to farm.

9. Items collected beyond your carrying capacity get transported away to a magical box in the dream hub. The vials will replenish automatically from this stock, but anything else you collect you’ll have to manually retrieve from the box. Every item has its own stock limit. For instance, you can only carry 10 Molotov cocktails, so pick up more and they go to storage. You can tell if something is stored because you’ll see a weird icon next to the name when you pick it up.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Ohhhh, that also explains why the blood vials I was stashing away were going missing.

Good to know they're never wasted.