Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 49596162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloodborne (PS4)

1. BL 90+ is the sweet spot for DLC.

It's doable at 60, but you'll struggle. A lot.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. The DLC is not to be missed in any case. Most interesting weapons in the game and some of the best areas (one of the worst, too).

Ew, it's still $20 for the DLC. Has it gone on sale? I'll think about it.

Finished everything up. I'm going to have to do a new game plus for the all weapons achievement since I never saw this Eileen person.

4. The DLC is huge and well worth $20
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. ew, you got the game without the DLC?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. The DLC has gone on sale... probably around Christmas time. I got Bloodborne for free for being a PSN subscriber and the DLC for $10.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    ew, you got the game without the DLC?
    Yes, I like retail releases and it was really cheap. I don't usually buy DLC.

8. Which is a fair call usually, but in this case just trust us and buy the DLC.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Dark Souls' DLC is usually the best part of the game, yeah. If you ended up liking the base game, the DLC is shorter but still great.
    It's weird to me that they even sell them separately.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Got all 3 endings by loading my last save from the cloud. The moon presence was a really easy fight but Gehrman is a piece of shit.

Come to think about it, I absolutely hated all the hunter type enemies.

I'm waiting for John to be back from a trip and we'll co-op the chalice dungeons for the claws and the Queen Yharnham kill.

I'm going to pass on the DLC unless there's a holiday sale or something.