Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 384850515253545666 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloodborne (PS4)

1. I've done co-op for other playthroughs, I've played this game a lot for being so shit at it.

NPC summons have been mostly useless. Even if I follow them around with the choir bell they still seem to die about halfway through a boss.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. All of the screenshots I take in this game are like that.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. After going on a big Bloodborne kick lately, I've changed my mind a bit. The chalice dungeon bosses tend to be a colossal pain in the ass, but the main game and DLC bosses were generally pretty fun.

5. Tag me in, breh.

I just started the DLC and love it. I am a little over-leveled for it at ~115 though. I got too big

6. The DLC gets harder so you'll still probably have a fight on the end boss.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. I started Bloodborne and ended up discovering Father Gascoigne as my first boss. I saw enough early streams around release to know that I missed the Cleric Beast, but stuck with it to take him down after a number of tries and reading the hint online about the music box. Then went back to get the Cleric Beast.

Having a blast with it so far, obviously I can see why it's so beloved.

8. I did that too, got bodied, and was almost certain I hated the game. I'm impressed you took him down!

Grabbed a ps4 recently with bloodborn.good god is this game so much fun. im at a bit of a crossroads though. one i dont know if im fucking up my stats. and i dont know if im going the right way.
    last boss was darkbeast paarl. i beat cleric, djura,his buddy(didn't know i could talk to him if i let him live after paarl) im in the cursed(?) woods right now. and my build is 30,12,30,16. with the hunters axe. i didn't fuck up did i?

p.s. sorry for the thread rez. just need a little guidance

10. Depends, did you put points in bloodtinge and arcane? Both can be decent but you really only want to put points in one or the other though you don't really need either one. You also need to decide if you want to go strength or skill pump the one you want and only bring the other up enough to meet the weapon you want to use requirements. Vitality and end are good up to the soft cap though fit starts seeing diminishing returns at 30 so I usually sit at that for quite a while if not permanently.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.