Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4454565758596062 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloodborne (PS4)

1. Yeah parrying is key in Bloodborne along with going offense heavy. Transformation attacks are also really good and you should be using those on any weapon you use.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Just roll all the time. You have endless amounts of stamina and you're fast.

3. The razor blade weapon will take you through the end of the game, no problem.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Just roll all the time. You have endless amounts of stamina and you're fast.
    I don't?

Looks like the Blood-Starved Beast is all about the parries. It gets dumb with that poison aura without them.

5. Parries help on him but aren't a must, use any serrated blades and they give you pungent blood cocktails right before him for a reason as they work on him also.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Compared to DS, that game you've never heard of or played before, totally.

You can very easily get hot-headed about the game and waste an hour or 2 with nothing to show for it after some deaths.

BSB glitched out and just stood there doing his scream animation over and over again during his third phase. I'll take it.

Got kidnapped by some dude with a sack and woke up in the worst place. Found a hole I thought was a way out, but it led to a giant, electrified wolf that destroyed me.

What the fuck. This game is hateful.

8. It's the best video game ever made.

9. its very good manage.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    You can very easily get hot-headed about the game and waste an hour or 2 with nothing to show for it after some deaths.

BSB glitched out and just stood there doing his scream animation over and over again during his third phase. I'll take it.

Got kidnapped by some dude with a sack and woke up in the worst place. Found a hole I thought was a way out, but it led to a giant, electrified wolf that destroyed me.

What the fuck. This game is hateful.
    IIRC the trick in that place is to just find the bonfire lantern (at the top of the turret-style stairs) and warp the hell out of there. (But killing the wolf works too.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids