Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 51616364656667 LastLast

Thread: Bloodborne (PS4)

1. I'm sure it isn't cheap enough to satisfy Mzo.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Well, he has better games to play. Like Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Dark Souls III.

$7 instead of $20 is pretty dang good. I was most of the way there with leftover cash in my PS account.

I'll go through it just to make you all shut up.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    make you all shut up.
    This will never happen.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Wow, got to Ludwig last night and he's a giant piece of shit. I hate everyone who keeps making me play this game.

6. and yet

7. Bloodborne (PS4)

YOU WERE AT OUR SIDE ALL ALONG MZO
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

I was happy playing Monster Boy. I was even smiling again.

I tried Ludwig like 7 times the first night at 3 am and wasn't getting anywhere.

Tried it again yesterday when I wasn't falling asleep and got him to phase 2 first try. Luckily that phase was pathetic and I was able to beat him. Got the super holy sword or whatever.

I was also running around like an asshole with 99 insight until a friend told me about the insight store, lol.

Like 3/4s of the way through the DLC and the Chalice Dungeons. I thought they were all random but the ones you need for progression seem to be set, which is weird because sometimes you have a lantern, a tiny hallway, and another lantern. Ok.

At some point during all this I started to enjoy the game. It's like a Platinum game where you forget all about how shitty your first run through was once you're powerful and good at the game.