Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4252545556575860 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloodborne (PS4)

1. If you're one-shotting the end bosses, you might enjoy the DLC more in NG+, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    If you're one-shotting the end bosses, you might enjoy the DLC more in NG+, anyway.
    I was actually thinking that same thing. My plan is to get the DLC. grab the whirly gig. Go thru base game and level it up. Than hit dlc with whirly gig and ghermans scythe which i got to +8 when i started the NG+. That thing is smexy
    Last edited by JBNagis; 12 Apr 2017 at 01:59 PM.

3. The Kirkhammer is good shit for something early in the game, once you've beaten the Cleric Beast. Brick trolls can be kept well at bay with it when it's in hammer form (nice range) and it can KTFO them fairly quick. I'm saving the Bloodstone shards for this one and about to ditch the Saw Cleaver. Time to start leveling STR.

An update for this to support 60 fps on PS4 Pro would be nice, with an option for OG PS4 owners to cut resolution to 720p in favor of framerate. I'd even pay $10 for such a patch as a DLC. Nioh does a good job with holding 60 in Action mode, in how it dips resolution on the fly if needed. A stable 30 on BB from PS4P Boost Mode isn't too bad though.

FINALLY picked up The Old Hunters...jeezuz christ. damn stupid ass axe fuck with the vibration attack. imjust going to hoof it to the whirliegig saw, go back into game propper and have some fun with it. plus i need chunks.

5. Started playing this game......any tips?

I'm devastated that your name preempts a "your mom" response, so I'm going to assume this post is legitimate.

The most fundamental tip is to bank your echoes early on. If you have enough to level up and aren't near any other goal, e.g. a boss, return to the garden and level up. It will give you more practice against enemy types and make you stronger faster.

7. Moms have moms.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. My tip is to dodge forward or to the side. A lot of attacks are weighted to the front of the enemy, and you can actually just walk forward or sidestep and they'll completely miss you. Dodging back, a lot of enemies do chain attacks, and will hit you with a followup.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Moms have moms.
    Your greasy, greasy granny.

Further into The Old Hunters i go. 4 shot ludwog. 2 shot maria. Was actuall a lottle dissapointed in maria. Fun fight. But easy really.Gherman was harder. Not by much tho. I one shot him