Page 25 of 67 FirstFirst ... 112123242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloodborne (PS4)

1. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    For a game as "designed" as demons/dark I think From knew exactly what they were doing.
    If every game From has ever done is anything to go by, they're just sloppy. Not in a bad way, mind you, but their balance is as much accidental as intentional.

2. I'm not losing insight when I die, at bosses at least. So that's incorrect or incomplete.

3. Speed runs are coming in around 45 minutes. Lots of glitches and skipped shit, but it's always neat to see.
    Boo, Hiss.

Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    I'm not losing insight when I die, at bosses at least. So that's incorrect or incomplete.
    I noticed that today as well. I am getting the +3 for beating them though.

5. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    Blood Starved Beast phase 3 can suck my dick... Seems like his behavior is weirdly inconsistent based on some videos i've seen.
    He was the only one I summoned to as well, and we got him on the first try. Later when I got the bell to join others, his was the first battle I tried to help with and I helped 5 people and died every single time, it was maddening!

Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Scrolling through these pages... I guess I have to buy this game.
    Do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    edit: WTF... I just got one-hit by Vikar Amelia.
    Like the BSB I got this on my first try and then immediately rang my bell to help others and the first time I died in one hit on the first swing and the next time right before the other guy killed him. I actually haven't helped anyone beat any bosses yet lol

For example, I don't think being primarily ranged is viable in this, because you can't hold enough ammo. It may not be powerful enough either.
    The ammo argument withstanding, the Bloodtinge stat governs ranged damage and you can (and should) upgrade them fully like your melee weapons, so I could see the damage being possible. There are also items to increase bullet damage, and that never ending supply of red bullets (if you have the health). Later weapons have more range as well and I know I haven't unlocked them all (new items are added for each badge you find). I could see giving it a shot (har har) after finishing this character.

I think it's time for me to go to the woods.
    Very unnerving area, but great rewards. Also: huge.

6. I saw some cannon thing that did absurd damage.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. I have the bell to summon help, but what do I need to help other people?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

8. Once you hit 10 Insight another fountain appears in the dream where you can buy the help/invade items.

9. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    Once you hit 10 Insight another fountain appears in the dream where you can buy the help/invade items.
    Ok thanks!
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

10. Going back and helping people with the first two bosses has been quite a bit of fun. It's also a great way to farm insight.