Page 62 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4858606162636466 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloodborne (PS4)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Who is the fucker that pushed me off a ledge that was full of shiny coins? I swear I have no idea what is happening in this game.
    Go back to the second floor of the lecture building with all the goopy blob-people. There's a room with a trapdoor. You'll find Patches there, chilling out all spider like.

You're almost done!
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. But are you ever, really, almost done?

Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    Go back to the second floor of the lecture building with all the goopy blob-people. There's a room with a trapdoor. You'll find Patches there, chilling out all spider like.

You're almost done!
    I found him there before he pushed me. I forgave him for nothing because I had no idea who he was and he hadn't done anything yet.

Awesome storytelling.

4. If you want the whole story watch some of VattiVidya’s stuff. It’s comprehensive.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I found him there before he pushed me. I forgave him for nothing because I had no idea who he was and he hadn't done anything yet.

Awesome storytelling.
    I didn’t know that. Oops!

I platinumed this sweet baby today. Now I need to pester Sony customer support about getting my Bloodborne custom theme.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

Ok, the dream is on fire. It sounds like I can just end this now.

Looked up this Cainhurst Summons I had and holy shit, there's this whole other area I completely blew past and was pretty overpowered by the time I found it.

Had never found the key to the Upper Cathedral entrance either since to find it you have to fall off this tiny hole in the fence in an area full of respawning enemies and an amygdala shooting lasers. Got it now, will check that out tonight.

If I beat the game, can I come back to the file or does it auto start a new game plus so I only can get 1 ending?

Also is it worth buying and playing the dlc on this playthrough? Is it a lot harder on a 2nd run?

8. If you beat the game that's it, you go to new game plus so if you want all three endings it takes 3 playthroughs. The DLC is fantastic and a solid ramp up in difficulty which I would definitely say you want to play on the 1st run, beating Orphan of Kos is hard enough already on regular let along ng+
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Yeah DLC placement is weird in that you unlock it early in the main game when you are underpowered. It is fine to play the DLC after the Wet Nurse and before you go into New Game +.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

10. I’d do the dlc before a new game.
    Boo, Hiss.