Page 45 of 67 FirstFirst ... 314143444546474959 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloodborne (PS4)

1. So, I'm still playing this like the loser I am, trying to get my Platinum before moving on to the Witcher, and just discovered this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvHfZPMcw9Qa
    I have no idea how I missed it, I must've passed that summon sign a thousand times.

Didn't that get mentioned in this thread when you were stuck there? I could have sworn it did.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Didn't that get mentioned in this thread when you were stuck there? I could have sworn it did.
    No, that was when I was struggling with Blood Starved Beast, which Edgar is available for.

I'm on my third playthrough, and I'm still borked for the Eileen the Crow quest line. I can find her the first time by the sewers in Central Yarnham, but after that she never appears again until after I beat Vicar Amelia and she's always aggro. I have yet to see her and Henryk fight. lame.
    Last edited by Jed; 26 May 2015 at 11:26 AM.

Oh yeah! Well, shit, then I didn't know about this one either.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    No, that was when I was struggling with Blood Starved Beast, which Edgar is available for.

I'm on my third playthrough, and I'm still borked for the Eileen the Crow quest line. I can find her the first time by the sewers in Central Yarnham, but after that she never appears again until after I beat Vicar Amelia and she's always aggro. I have yet to see her and Henryk fight. lame.
    Not that you are going to try for a 4th time but there comes a point, I think after BSB, where it won't allow you to jump to the lantern where you fought father G. That's when you walk there and see them fighting.

6. But before that you can approach her right outside Cathedral Ward, through the path straight ahead (I believe) and to the immediate left. She'll be overlooking the city from the balcony and blends into the skyline very well if you're not looking for her. She'll suggest that someone is in Oeden Tomb and for you to leave them to her, but then that's when you want to walk to Henryk and try not to attack her when she joins in. If you've gone after Amelia before doing that, you move the night forward and lose your chance, which is why she is hostile after that as you've ended her questline prematurely.

I'm tired of women's reactions to my doing things prematurely.

9. I wish they'd wait a bit on this DLC. I just have too much shit to play at the moment with no end in sight, and this is just going to muck it all up.

I shouldn't have watched that, because it reminded me how much better Bloodborne is than Dark Souls that I am trying to trudge through. Better theme, better gameplay, better structure.