Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloodborne (PS4)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    So Old Yharnam is nuts. The environments are quickly becoming my favorite part of this game.
    This is great to hear.

Did anyone else get lifted in the air and frenzied to death while picking up armor outside the cathedral?

3. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    There's a little girl in a window that you can talk to. She gives it to you and a clue as to where to use it. It's to the left just through the shortcut gate leading to the sewer. On the left after you pass the big fountain with the three crows, and before the staircase leading up to the 3 dogs/gunman/couple other guys.
    Perfect, I know just where you mean, thanks!

Got to the third level of the first Chalice Dungeon. Each floor is basically a small level which ends in a boss fight, pretty tough with some interesting enemies in between. Really digging on it, especially if this is what can be re-rolled into a new dungeon whenever you want.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Did anyone else get lifted in the air and frenzied to death while picking up armor outside the cathedral?
    Not to death, but yes. I sat there for 10 minutes trying to figure out what was causing that, couldn't figure it out. So far that one spot is the only one I've found where it happens, and the only time I've been frenzied.

5. Does this have an attract screen?

6. Yes.

7. Where do I go after killing cleric beast?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Does this have an attract screen?
    I don't even know what this means.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Where do I go after killing cleric beast?
    To see a Priest

The lack of initial fog before bosses in this has me leery of every archway or entry into a big room. I thought I was about to die about four times in one relatively small section of the Cathedral Ward. I was even afraid to walk toward a lantern, because I thought it would be guarded.

10. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    Where do I go after killing cleric beast?
    There are options, but most likely you'll want to visit the locked heavy door with the password.