Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Go Go Power Reboot, Mighty Morphin Power Reboot

1. Go Go Power Reboot, Mighty Morphin Power Reboot

http://www.hitfix.com/news/the-might...the-big-screen

Let the wailing and gnashing of teeth commence.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. I hope Michael Bay directs it.

3. From the studio that brought you Twilight, Divergent, and The Hunger Games.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I hope Michael Bay directs it.
    Pink Ranger Megan Fox w/ Power Girl style boob window imo

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

5. It's weird to think Lionsgate was this little producer who released shit nobody else wanted to touch 10-15 years ago (Fahrenheit 9/11, American Psycho, Lolita). Their legacy will always be
    Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    From the studio that brought you Twilight, Divergent, and The Hunger Games.

6. Money talks.

7. Yeah, they deserve it. The money and the reputation for producing gutter trash.

8. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Yeah, they deserve it. The money and the reputation for producing gutter trash.
    Agreed!

9. Lionsgate studio stuff aside, I actually would love to see a high budget Power Rangers movie and ensuing sequels as long as it sticks to the motion picture format.

If you think about it Power Rangers has the best of both worlds, color coordinated martial arts characters and action (TMNT) and Megazords (Ultron/Transformers). I used to love the first Power Rangers movie since it not only continued from the show but it also had a definite bump in production value seen in the costumes and CG megazords even if they look pretty bad today. It was disappointing that the second movie Power Rangers Turbo had just a slightly higher than TV budget look but at that point I already checked out of the Power Rangers craze.

Still, I have a lot of fondness for the originals up to the Zeo phase.

10. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Yeah, they deserve it. The money and the reputation for producing gutter trash.
    Hunger Games 2 is a pretty good dystopia movie. It's better than any comic book movie I've seen this decade for sure, save the first two Spider Mans.

Divergent and Twilight, have not seen either and don't plan to.