Page 121 of 135 FirstFirst ... 107117119120121122123125 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1342

Thread: Nintendo's Amiibo (Wii U, 3DS)

1. Jesus, apparently 8 bit mario sold out almost instantly, so I missed out on that one. But being that it's mario I expect it shouldn't be terrible to get in the future.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. I was surprised by that. At Target I could have got the last one but didn't think I wanted it, when I went to go pick up SMM at lunch every local store was sold out except one, and they only had 2.

3. Went out for ZSS and 8-Bit Mario at 6 PM and had no issues finding them. Nintendo got this right for once.

4. I uh...

...bought the Mario Amiibo

I suck BAD

5. Every day with you guys.

Click for full size
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. I managed to get pre-orders in at Target when they went online. Olimar came Thursday, 8-Bit Mario and ZSS came today, and Ganondorf is due tomorrow.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Every day with you guys.
    I haven't opened it yet though, there is still hope for me

8. Local Toys R Us still has a shitload of Bowser Jr. and Zero Suit Samus, plus had a couple of Olimar still hanging on this afternoon. The stock situation is really improving!

I bought Miyamoto's lizard offspring. He's one of my favorite in the Smish Bruvs cast!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I haven't opened it yet though, there is still hope for me
    Join us. Embrace your truth. Break the seal.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Local Toys R Us still has a shitload of Bowser Jr. and Zero Suit Samus, plus had a couple of Olimar still hanging on this afternoon. The stock situation is really improving!
    Wow. Mine had absolutely none of the new wave at ~11:30 today. It's also right between Duke and UNC though. That's the same reason I went to a BBY in a different area yesterday.