Page 13 of 135 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo's Amiibo (Wii U, 3DS)

1. I pre-ordered all of these from Amazon when they were first announced, and then promptly cancelled all of them when I learned the news that they don't do shit for any game.

2. Nintendo forgot to make a game for their scannable games figures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. They made Puzzle and Smashings. Make numbers go up to feel good. There is no end, only obligation.

4. Will prob buy Samus just because she looks cool as a figure, but there doesn't seem to be a functional reason to own or use any of these.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

5. Quote Originally Posted by PKBMax View Post
    Will prob buy Samus just because she looks cool as a figure, but there doesn't seem to be a functional reason to own or use any of these.
    That's where I'm at. Samus and Ness. Maaaaybe Little Mac because I never thought I'd see a Little Mac statue, as long as he doesn't suffer from Marth Derp Face.

6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Nintendo forgot to make a game for their scannable games figures.
    Why ruin a perfectly good track record with the E-Reader, GC Broadband adapter, Wii Zapper, Motionplus, Fit board, and 3DS circle pad pro? Not kidding myself that I'll ever use these for a game.

I was in Toys R Us today getting Legos for my daughter for Christmas, and I didn't go anywhere near electronics as to not have any chance of coming home with three of these things. Keep in mind the only use any of them would have to me currently is outfits for my Mii (whom I never use) in MK8. I figure I'll consider picking them up as the appropriate games actually come out: Woolly World, Star Fox, and Rainbow Curse. I wish I were at risk of needing Captain Falcon.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    That's where I'm at. Samus and Ness. Maaaaybe Little Mac because I never thought I'd see a Little Mac statue, as long as he doesn't suffer from Marth Derp Face.
    how many do you have now
    Donk

I haven't seen it mentioned in this thread, but series three will bring the retailer exclusive nonsense:

• Rosalina at Target
    • Shulk at GameStop
    • Meta Knight at Best Buy
    • Lucario at Toys R Us

I am proud to say I had to look up who the hell Lucario was. I can't wait for all eight Yoshi variants to be at different stores. I'm sure one will be exclusive to the Nintendo World Store too.

10. I've only bought Samus, and Link. Though I plan on getting Little Mac, and MAYBE Meta Knight for my GF, since she loves the character.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.