Page 29 of 135 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo's Amiibo (Wii U, 3DS)

1. Picked up my Little Mac today and have another one on the way from Amazon. He's the only one I really wanted.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    Good luck, mine says Zelda, Diddy, and Falcon on hand. No sign of them when I was there half a hour ago.
    Associate said they had 4, but nobody "knew where they were".

Assholes.

3. I saw a bunch of Diddy Kongs at Target this morning. I feel like we'll be more multiple shipments after the 1st wave fiasco. They took them down from the site so you can't see which Target has what though!
    Donk

My Target had a mountain of Zorbas, Doodle Krangs and Weeges, no Falcon or Pit yet.

I think Pit is supposed to release like on the 30th, though.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. Ou

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Associate said they had 4, but nobody "knew where they were".

Assholes.
    I've checked Targets on hand for Falcon every day since Friday and stopped there after work each day. The local store has said 4 on hand each day. Normally I hate bugging store clerks, I've worked in retail and know the holidays are hell but I figured this was a simple check. Friday the guy I got said it wasn't on the cart of truck stock for electronics, Saturday the clerk said his handheld showed it being on the floor if they had it as he was looking at the Infinity section without a clue. Today, a clerk asks me if I needed help. Didn't get my hopes up but asked if there would be any Amiibos in back stock. Pulled out his cell phone, saw 4 on hand, radioed for a clerk with electronic back stock clearance and BAM I walked out with a Captain Falcon.

He only brought one out but if anyone wants to pay shipping I can swing by on lunch tomorrow and see if the other three are available.

6. If you get another Captain Falcon I would be all over that.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. I've got my Samus, it looks awesome, all good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. All I want is a Little Mac.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. I'm telling myself Pit,Mega Man, Pac-Man, Ness and I'm out.

10. Oh, I'll get Mega Man and Toon Link in the next batch, but for this batch Little Mac is all I care about and I can't fucking get one.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.