Page 4 of 135 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo's Amiibo (Wii U, 3DS)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If people will buy The Sims and Dynasty Warriors just because of a Nintendo logo, they'll buy Skylanders for one.
    Pretty sure people buy way more Sims on PC than they do Tomodachi Life on 3DS.

James

Non-gamers do, sure. But people who would otherwise rightfully turn up their nose at that shit will gladly lap it up with the Nintendo logo on the case.

3. I sure did!

Sold it for $29.99 after having it for 2 months though, so it worked out.

4. So we've established branding is important? I'm not sure what's going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    So we've established branding is important? I'm not sure what's going on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    I'm interested to see how this concept pans out. They have all the beans in the Smash Brothers basket right now with a "promise" of support in other titles. And you don't even need the figures in the first place.....so yeah.

6. If SFxT had only sold action figures instead of gems, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Non-gamers do, sure. But people who would otherwise rightfully turn up their nose at that shit will gladly lap it up with the Nintendo logo on the case.
    Non-gamer money spends as good as gamer money does.

James

And if I owned EA stock, I'd give a fuck about that.

I was showing my daughter the class portrait Geo posted, and her reaction was interesting. She wanted Peach, Kirby, Mario, Pikachu, Star Fox, and Yoshi... unless it meant she couldn't get Skylanders: Trap Team. Unfortunately, that was my plan.

10. So, is she going Skylanders, or Nintendo?