Page 15 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo's Amiibo (Wii U, 3DS)

1. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    It's only a matter of time.

https://vine.co/v/OJgPOplEAjZ

Seriously. It's not like any of us haven't tried before with some of the promo items and other nonsense.

A Japanese-based company with a California-based American subsidiary distributes all of their limited and exclusive products at a New York-based store. It makes no sense, really.
    If I remember right, the original US offices for Nintendo were in NYC weren't they?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    If I remember right, the original US offices for Nintendo were in NYC weren't they?
    http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Nintendo_of_America

Their first location was in New York City, New York, and they still have offices located at 445 Park Avenue.
    Hah, look at that. I had no idea.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Free garbage plastic toys. I found a post by this guy who took way too many photos of whatever they did:
    https://delildel.wordpress.com/2014/11/22/nintendoday/

Nintendo dubbed it Nintendo Day, you see.
    People will wait in line for anything

4. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Yes, NYC is obvious. The lack of an original or second location near their home offices is the confusing part to me.
    They have a second location inside their Redmond offices.

You just have to be an employee or have to be an approved visitor to their offices to go there... because Nintendo.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Was there an exclusive/LE? I didn't think so but I didn't bother to ask.
    The Smash Bros LE came with the game, a GameCube controller, and a GCN controller adapter.

Demand for that version seems to have outmatched the supply, as they're going for about $150 on eBay, even though you could get one at Best Buy for $80 if you're a GamersClubUnlocked member.

6. Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    Demand for that version seems to have outmatched the supply, as they're going for about $150 on eBay, even though you could get one at Best Buy for $80 if you're a GamersClubUnlocked member.
    No, no. The demand is for the stupid adapter.

Smash-holes are idiots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_112314_032923_PM.jpg 
Views:	326 
Size:	130.6 KB 
ID:	75552  

7. Those prices are definitely stupid, but the adapter is great. The GameCube's button layout feels a lot better for Smash Bros than the diamond-shaped layout that the Wii U's other controllers use.

8. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416790376.816794.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	273.5 KB 
ID:	75556

Best. Aisle. Ever.

10. Nobody's buying the "adult baby" dinosaur? Shocked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!