Page 37 of 135 FirstFirst ... 233335363738394151 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo's Amiibo (Wii U, 3DS)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Yap, all of my amiibos are chilling on a shelf. Fuck I even posted Samus in the last snow we got saying it was Phendrana Drifts.
    That's fucking beautiful. Where did you post this?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. If I didn't have to spread more rep around first I would rep you for that. That is awesome!
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    If I didn't have to spread more rep around first I would rep you for that. That is awesome!
    Don't worry. I took care of it for you.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. Maybe if he covered all of the stand and flattened the snow so you couldnt see the trails left from his fingers pushing the snow around it would be rep worthy.
    maybe.

5. Fucking #yolo man.

6. There were at least 8 or 9 people lined up outside the local TRU before opening today, with the possible release of Lucario and other Wave 3 amiibo figures. Crazy stuff.
    Last edited by Geo; 30 Jan 2015 at 05:06 PM.

7. Apparently most stores only got 5-10 of the TRU exclusive ( which is just dumb).

Talked to a guy at Target, they are holding their stock til Sunday and will have 16 Rosalinas, 8 Bowsers, 8 Toons, and 4 Sheiks. I'm probably going to get knifed by a soccer mom.

8. Looks like I came too late trying to get a Shulk. If anyone happens to maybe have an extra one they'd like to sell at a possible not-assraping price, hit me a PM. I scored a Bowser this morning.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 30 Jan 2015 at 02:14 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. Gamestop and BB never got their exclusives yet. Pushed back to 13th?