Page 34 of 135 FirstFirst ... 203032333435363848 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo's Amiibo (Wii U, 3DS)

1. How do the Skylanders joints handle it? Are they just leveling up your character regardless of the Skylanders game you're playing? Or do you have to do similar with them, erase one games built up levels to use in a new. I would imagine for them its just reading and writing level data that is shared across those games. Kind of like how I'm guessing to use your amiibo with Smash on the 3DS you probably won't have to erase and start over again.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I just read that if you want to use an Amiibo for a second game, you have to reset it and lose all the data. At least, I think you do. This is directly from Nintendo's site:

What's the difference with MK 8 and HW? Do they only read and not write?

http://www.nintendo.com/amiibo/compatibility/
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

TRU has these four for $44 this week for anyone who doesn't have GCU at BBY. I happened to have just gotten a $20 Rewards R Us certificate, so I was tempted enough to take a look. However, Star Fox was out of stock online and in-store, so that's that.

4. What 4?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. ...
    there are two ways to read Yoshi's first sentence. John chose the wrong one, lol.

6. All they have in stock are the same few that everybody does, though.
    http://www.toysrus.com/family/index....&origkw=amiibo

It's also impossible to preorder any of these ever. It's a real shame: all I wanted was the guest characters and Wario. Nobody will take my money!
    Last edited by ChaoofNee; 25 Jan 2015 at 12:17 PM.

7. The Sonic Amiibo existed on Amazon for a whole two hours. Shame no retailer will cap these at one per customer.

It was hilarious to visit Gamefaqs after Best Buy axed orders of three or more Zelda N3DS XLs.
    Last edited by Low; 25 Jan 2015 at 12:34 PM.

8. Shame Nintendo is such a cunt about allowing supply to meet demand.

9. Finch.