Page 28 of 135 FirstFirst ... 142426272829303242 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo's Amiibo (Wii U, 3DS)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    Really fucking annoyed that much of Wave 3 is exclusives and constantly selling out online. Predicting Mega Man will be a Capcom Unity exclusive available only to those offering up photo proof of grinding out every quest in PS2/PSP/Wii/3DS MonHuns.

Sonic naturally will be available at Sonics or if Sega continues to fuck up the series Dollar Tree.
    Rosalina exclusive where you happen to be look at it on Target's between 2:30am and 3:05am on a random night or you're SOL
    Donk

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Yeah that's totally what happened. The fuckers.
    This was correct. I was saved by their stupid release date. Went to the store, they found it hidden and locked it up with my name on it.

3. Well TRU cancelled my Pit and Falcon preorder....which seems par for their awful online site and why I've still been looking for wave 2 in store.

4. I went to a few stores this morning and did not find shit. Is fox wave 2? I seen him at one store.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

5. Fox is Wave 1, but "rare".

Got my Little Mac this morning, was the only one the store got.

6. Went to Best Buy this morning to get eShop cards, didn't see Little Mac (or any of Wave 2 for that matter). I should have asked an employee about more stock, considering they're not great about putting things out immediately, but oh well.

Read on GAF that Captain Falcon was showing up at Target, so on a lark I swung by. Passed by a couple holding at least one, but luckily there was one left for me as employees were taking amiibos out of shipping boxes to place them on the racks. Pretty sure I saw Diddy Kong, asked about Little Mac and they said they didn't have any.

Checked the next nearest Target, which isn't very far, to see if there were any more Captain Falcon amiibos I could get for fellow TNLers. Unfortunately they didn't have any of Wave 2 out nor did they have any more according to the employee I asked.

7. Target near me says in stock. Soon as I'm off I'm going there, to be disappointed probably.

They should up the ante on this bullshit by making them blind buy.

9. Wait until they start putting out the alt-color versions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Target near me says in stock. Soon as I'm off I'm going there, to be disappointed probably.
    Good luck, mine says Zelda, Diddy, and Falcon on hand. No sign of them when I was there half a hour ago.