Page 23 of 135 FirstFirst ... 91921222324252737 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo's Amiibo (Wii U, 3DS)

1. The best thing to do now is to pre-order the ones you want as soon as they go up from Amazon or somewhere you can cancel your pre-order if you change your mind, and hopefully it doesn't get to the point where they get pre-sold right away. Some of Wave 2 seem to be gone already, and a few from Wave 3 are gone from everywhere except Gamestop. It sucks, but i suspect they'll be opening pre-orders for a few after they confirm more stock. The thing that really sucks is the spread among exclusive retailers, like Lucario, who if TRU doesn't restock or open more pre-orders, is just gone.
    :P The super ridiculous thing is that with the JPY being so low, you might have less of a headache and spending around the same amount with SAL shipping if you can catch the pre-orders from import shops like Ami-Ami or Nippon-Yassan.

I think it'll die down after this initial craziness, but i will still fight you until one of us is dead if there's a limited Barbara the Bat Amiibo, i don't care if you don't even want it
    Donk

I just want a Nikki Amiibo.

All of Wave 1 is available on bestbuy.com right now.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    All of Wave 1 is available on bestbuy.com right now.
    I've got a $10 gift card, I need to figure out if I want Kid Icarus or Little Mac.

5. The handling of Wave 2 is terrible. Nobody seems to know for sure when they'r coming out. Supposedly TRU gets first dibs on them on Friday, then the 14th for Amazon/Target/Walmart then supposedly the 19th for BB. I've had Little Mac pre-ordered on Amazon since the day he went up, and its still sitting there with a we don't have a delivery date or any idea when this will be available statement. I'm gonna try hitting up TRU on Friday for him, he's basically the only one out of Wave 2 I want. I just wish there was more solid info on when and where this shit is going to be available.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. I've heard Sunday, which goes along with your 14th for Target. I'm leaning more towards Little Mac because it's fucking Little Mac and I never thought we'd see a "toy" of him, but I can actually say the same thing about Pit.

Torn.

7. Decide to buy neither or both so your brain can stop thinking about amiibos. Seeing otherwise reasonable adult men "torn" over these things is breaking my heart.

You guys are smart dudes. You should go back to thinking smart thoughts.

8. There is nothing reasonable about my dumb ass.

The first step to solving your problem...

I'm waiting to see what these actually do in games. I am somewhat fortunate that I couldn't care less about SSB or Hyrule Warriors. The only exposure I have in the near future is whatever gets patched into Captain Toad and whatever Woolly World does. I don't think dressing up my Mii in Mario Kart is going to be too tempting at $13 a pop.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    There is nothing reasonable about my dumb ass.
    same

arobimi you are not an adult, you are a post adult who has grown out of things like "wanting dumb-ass shit"

i do not envy you

yet
    Donk