Page 35 of 135 FirstFirst ... 213133343536373949 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo's Amiibo (Wii U, 3DS)

1. They sell out instantly in Australia too, I've only managed to get Mario, Samus and Pikachu.

I don't think Nintendo purposefully wants to make supply smaller; they're probably just cautious about making a lot of things and never selling them through at the moment
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

2. That could be. They've certainly never limited supply before...

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    there are two ways to read Yoshi's first sentence. John chose the wrong one, lol.
    ehhh it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Shame Nintendo is such a cunt about allowing supply to meet demand.
    See I blame retailers. Why let some douche bag pre-order 100 fucking Rosalinas (which did happen, and I think he did it multiple times) and screwing over tons of people. Fuck that, limit it to 1 per person.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. It's not a retailer's job to socialize toys.
    I blame the idiots that pay scalper prices for this dumb shit.

5. Bull's eye.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Fuck it. Has anyone tried ordering these abroad using a courier service?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Finch.
    NOT YET.
    I ordered Rosalina from Amazon.fr and canceled Meta Knight from Best Buy to go with AmiAmi. Shipping a thing from across the ocean and into the middle of the United States costs less than what Best Buy was shipping him for and even cheap SAL is probably going to take the same amount of time as Best Buy throwing it at FedEx who throws it at USPS after about a week.

Tenso was recommended by someone on Neogaf if you're going to ship through Amazon Japan. If you're ordering more than one and you can't get it on AmiAmi, that's the way to go. Otherwise, shipping gets kind of expensive.

I was wrong about everything last month. Good luck finding anyone but Bowser from Wave 3, maybe Toon Link. It seems to get even worse as more people are waiting to pounce on pre-orders.
    Donk

7. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Tenso was recommended by someone on Neogaf if you're going to ship through Amazon Japan. If you're ordering more than one and you can't get it on AmiAmi, that's the way to go. Otherwise, shipping gets kind of expensive.
    Yikes, did they leave directions? I have no idea what's going on there.

8. oh, um, click "English" and then register first. I think all the info is there.

http://www.tenso.com/en/

It's been a while since i've done this but i'll probably be doing it next month if AmiAmi falls through! I tried to find the post but it's buried deep in a long thread.
    Donk

9. When I went to TRU last friday they had Bowser and Toon Link, I got the 2nd to last Toon Link, and only because I want a Link without a piss stand.

I'm afraid for Ness, man.