Page 26 of 135 FirstFirst ... 122224252627283040 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo's Amiibo (Wii U, 3DS)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Mine has a picture.

2. Can anyone help me secure a Marth for a reasonable price?

3. The walmart by me every now and then gets the rare ones in. I'll check after work tomorrow on my way home. Other wise I'd say check out and watch amiami.com. All the amiibos are region free, and they keep getting restocked more often than say the US sites/stores. Plus they're actually cheaper some how, of course shipping will offset that but it should be way cheaper than scalpers on ebay are asking for.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Everything is getting ravaged by holiday shoppers down here and no stores have been stocked with series 2 figures. I think they're rolling out from the West Coast as slow as possible, Best Buy keeps pushing my preorders back.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. http://www.amazon.de/Nintendo-106756...dp/B00N8PC142/

Deutschland Marth won't run you too much, around $35, less if you import something else. It takes a while to get to the States though.

This operation gets progressively sketchier but i really really think the big US retailers (everyone but Gamestop) will get more of the "rares" eventually.

i don't think they actually know what they're doing at this point

Watch 2nd hand sellers on Amazon Japan: http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-lis...keywords=Marth
    If anyone will ship EMS or airmail you shouldn't have to pay that much.
    Donk

6. Thanks for the help! I'll check these sites out!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Everything is getting ravaged by holiday shoppers down here and no stores have been stocked with series 2 figures. I think they're rolling out from the West Coast as slow as possible, Best Buy keeps pushing my preorders back.
    Wave 2 is the strangest fucking thing. I preordered Little Mac from Best Buy, it said 12/14. Target said 12/12 but didn't get any and I actually picked one up at Toys R Us 12/12. As of today, Target still hasn't gotten any in, Best Buy pushed my order back to the 19th and Toys R Us is sold out. How the fuck did 3 chains within 5 minutes of eachother all get different release dates.

Edit: Not to mention Wave 2 is Diddy, Zelda, Little Mac while 2.5 is Captain Falcon, Pit and Luigi.

8. It has been handled really poorly, least this wave 2 shit. I pre-ordered Little Mac from Amazon the day pre-orders went up, and it sat with a we have no idea when this will ship notification until Sunday when it shipped. People are going nuts for them though. I'm just going to try and grab the couple characters I like and avoid the madness with the rest of them.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. Christmas is really factoring into it too. I'm guessing the shelves will be stocked properly by mid-January.

10. Apparently, the Nintendo World Store received a new shipment of Marth, Villager, and Wii Fit Trainer today.