Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DriveClub (PS4)

DriveClub (PS4)

This has been a recent topic of discussion in the PS4 system thread, but it could probably use its own. These video are impressive, especially the lighting:

I'm pretty picky about my driving games though, so I'll probably have to wait for detailed impressions.

2. Or you could you know, try the free download.

3. It looks pretty nice but I'm not quite sure what to make of it yet, is it closed track or open world'ish?

The social racing aspect is an interesting prospect but it's also going to have to eventually compete with The Crew and Forza Horizon 2 as well so I think it really needs to stand out from the pack.

4. It's closed track.

Just watched those two videos, it sure is a pretty game.
    Last edited by Chux; 09 May 2014 at 08:48 PM.

5. Really hoping the cars/control don't float

6. Is this the game that has that confusion around it about the digital paid version possibly being taken away from you if your cancel your PS+ Sub?

Yes, and that confusion was addressed earlier today. The content is now to remain accessible and usable even if the sub lapses.

8. The physics seem off in the second video. Maybe it is the view or the car, but it seems to be rotating in a vertical axis in the center of the car. That is just odd. I don't mind exaggerated physics since there is no other feedback to simulate going fast, but I don't like impossible physics.

9. So, is anyone interested in a club

10. I'm not that great at this game, but I'd be interested in trying a club.