Page 1 of 41 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 TNL Fantasy Football

2014 TNL Fantasy Football

League: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueo...leagueId=15388

Dues Due: Thursday, July 31

Keepers Lock: Sunday, August 31 at 5pm

Draft: Tuesday, September 2 at 8pm

redstar just let me know that he has too much other stuff going on and will not be playing with us this year. Anyone interested in picking up his team? Here is his current roster, from which three players can be kept: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhou...&seasonId=2014. Hopefully that is visible without logging in.

This is also a good time to remind everyone that the $35 annual dues are due on Thursday, July 31.

3. It was fun having redstar in the league, hopefully he can return sometime in the future.

I know it's tough for a new owner to take over someone else's keepers, so I'll offer the new owner their pick of Jordy Nelson, Pierre Garcon, or Ryan Mathews from my roster.

4. I'll be paying this week.

I am sad Redstar is gone. I hope he comes back.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

5. Hey Yoshi! Can I get that open spot?

6. Losing an owner bums me out because I enjoy continuity but tis life.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

Quote Originally Posted by Brettmatic View Post
    Hey Yoshi! Can I get that open spot?
    ok with me. Once we let an Eagles fan in, there clearly was no longer a taste criterion. If you're ok with the $35/season, PM me the email address you would like to use for the league so I can set you up.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    ok with me. Once we let an Eagles fan in, there clearly was no longer a taste criterion. If you're ok with the $35/season, PM me the email address you would like to use for the league so I can set you up.
    PM sent.

9. Welcome to the league, Brettmatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    I know it's tough for a new owner to take over someone else's keepers, so I'll offer the new owner their pick of Jordy Nelson, Pierre Garcon, or Ryan Mathews from my roster.
    Offer stands. The first three rounds of the Draft are the keeper rounds, as each team has three keepers.

10. Anyone have an RB to trade?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.