Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Far Cry 4 (PC, PS3/4, 360/One)

1. Yeah, even though I put the code in it was still asking me to download it. I could have sworn that I already did that.

2. This was a Christmas gift from the wife. It's Far Cry 3 with better visuals and some improvements (like auto-crafting syringes). In other words, it's exactly what I wanted.

Fuck the eagles, though. Fuck them right in the mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

3. Also, I like the sinister Miley Cyrus-looking villain. Hopefully he gets more than five minutes of screen time, unlike that poor guy in the last game.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

4. So has anyone had any issues with Season Pass through Steam? I picked it up last night and got everything installed, but the only thing I see is "Get Season Pass" on the game's main screen (which I just purchased). Am I missing something or is there a bug?
    Last edited by Type Ryan; 11 Mar 2015 at 10:23 AM.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill