Thread: Rime (PS4)

1. News Rime (PS4)

Revealed during Sony's Gamescom conference Rime looked really neat.

It's by Spanish developer Tequila Works who made Deadlight for the 360. Originally Tequila pitched the game to Microsoft but they passed on it so they went to Sony with the concept and now they're publishing it as an exclusive.

Personally I thought Deadlight was in the okay territory. It carried out the somber atmosphere very well, had striking visuals, and an interesting choice of psychopathic protagonist but it also had control issues, bad voice acting, and characters that fell flat. Hopefully their sophomore effort turns out to be a lot better and if it turns out to be good it'll be a good score for Sony.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ps4-game-7085_mid_img1.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	74198   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	125.4 KB 
ID:	74197   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ps4-game-7085_mid_img5.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	74199  

2. I've been looking forward to this. It reminds me of Ico. I hope this turns out well.

3. Yeah seems like a mix of Wind Waker meets Ico, I expect this to be shown at this year's E3 amongst their presentations.

4. More like Journey meets Ico. Not wildly original, but I could probably dig it.

It looks beautiful
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    It looks beautiful
    The new trailer even moreso:

Looks like it'll have lots of puzzles, Sony definitely needs more games like this.

7. This looks great. Hell of a follow up to Deadlight.