Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1222242526272830 ... LastLast

Thread: Hyrule Warriors AKA Zelda Musou (Wii U / Nintendo 3DS)

1. The return of Navi!

2. HEY.

LISTEN.

Yeah, i don't see myself playing this thing for hours on end, but i don't got the time anyway. So it works out.
    Donk

3. I could see adventure more being a big time sink. Specially since it seems a lot of the adventure more stuff is like 10 - 15 minutes. It's perfect for a pick it up kill a bunch of enemies and put it down kind of experience.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. So apparently somebody at Nintendo flipped the wrong switch and the Master Quest pack went live in Japan today (2 weeks and change early) alongside the 1.3.0 patch to make Cia & co. playable. Here's Epona's full moveset:

New costumes for Lana and Cia (I'm linking to them rather than posting them as images because they spoil something in the story, even if it is kinda obvious).

"New Scenario" did indeed mean Villain Story:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1016_ss01_b.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	134.6 KB 
ID:	75176

And here's a screen from the new Adventure map:

Name:	1016_ss03_b.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	131.4 KB 
ID:	75177

Disappointingly, it seems to use the Zelda 1 map again rather than, say, Link's Awakening or one of the other grid-based Zelda maps. Opposite-of-disappointingly, people are saying it's as big as the base Adventure map (though full disclosure, I haven't yet seen an image supporting this), effectively doubling the content in Adventure mode, and it contains Rank 4 versions of every weapon (at least some of which are 8-bit versions).

Oh, and even without the Master Quest pack, Cia has costumes of all three phases of her appearance in story mode - masked, unmasked with hat, and unmasked without hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

5. Master Quest drops in 9 hours or so. In addition to all the stuff that was in the earlier announcements, it turns out the new Adventure map has a ton of unlockables: "level 4" weapons for most characters (not actually better than level 3 stat-wise, but with 8-bit models like the sword Link got with the first patch - Zelda gets the White Sword, Link gets the Candle (on a stick) for his Fire Rod, Sheik gets a Ladder harp, etc.), and everybody gets a new costume, albeit just recolors. But some are pretty exciting recolors...

Name:	Zelda_DLC_04_-_HW.png 
Views:	100 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	75307

6. Goddamit Nintendo. Just when I'd been calling you the one Japanese company to do DLC right.

7. I don't see the issue here. You buy an amiibo for Smash Bros, and it gives you things in other games. They're trying to say the value of the amiibo is more than just what it does in 1 game.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I don't see the issue here. You buy an amiibo for Smash Bros, and it gives you things in other games. They're trying to say the value of the amiibo is more than just what it does in 1 game.
    I think Nintendo has the right idea with Amiibos so far. Games aren't reliant on them like with Skylanders or Infinity, but they're able to enhance more than one per figure.

Too bad they're ugly.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Too bad they're ugly.
    This is also true. Ness is pretty simple and he has eyes that can't be derped. This is what I tell myself.