Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1121232425262729 ... LastLast

Thread: Hyrule Warriors AKA Zelda Musou (Wii U / Nintendo 3DS)

1. Because it's the same game with a new set of paint. I'd imagine if it was your first musou game you'd love it.

2. What if it isn't and you only think it is because how sour you are
    Donk

3. Are the maps and camera this terrible in all the Musou games? I'm up to the 9th or 10th level of legend mode. There does seem to be a lot of content, considering how big adventure mode looks. I've only really liked using Link and Impa so far, I haven't crazy about the other characters play styles.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Because it's the same game with a new set of paint. I'd imagine if it was your first musou game you'd love it.

5. Is Lu Bu in this game or not?

6. that's the only question really

7. You'll have to pursue him to Warriors Orochi 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. I agree with Shin, the maps in this game are terrible. There is too much crap going on in the maps, they're so tiny, and my eye sight is so piss poor that the maps are almost useless to me.

Besides that though, I'm having a little bit of fun with the game so far. I can't play it for more than an hour at a time without getting extremely bored with it though. I'm fine with the game basically being Dynasty Warriors, with a Zelda skin, because that's what I was expecting it to be. The thing that nags at me the most though, is just how unpolished the game is. It's very difficult to shake off the fact that this is a Zelda themed game, without the usual Nintendo level of polish. Don't get me wrong, it's great to have SOMETHING to play on the Wii U, but it's odd that Nintendo would give a franchise, the stellar caliber of Zelda, to a developer that makes mediocre games. It's a jarring dichotomy that is difficult to overlook.

9. Someone is clearly ignorant of Metroid: Other M, Star Fox Assault, and the CDi.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Someone is clearly ignorant of Metroid: Other M, Star Fox Assault, and the CDi.
    hahaha...good point! Either I'm ignorant of them, or I just blocked them from my mind.