Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield Hardline (PC, PS3/4, 360/One)

Battlefield Hardline (PC, PS3/4, 360/One)

Quote Originally Posted by Eurogamer
    Details of the next Battlefield game, apparently titled Battlefield Hardline, have been spotted online following a new Battlelog update.

Internally code-named Havana and in development at Dead Space studio Visceral Games, the police and thieves-themed spin-off has been rumoured for some time.

A logo and artwork for Battlefield Hardline were spotted lying on EA's server today, along with a set of "BFH" icons for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One (thanks, GetBlog). "BFH+" icons, presumably for those with Battlefield Premium, are also present.

Other fresh data included what looks like four soldier classes (Enforcer, Mechanic, Operator, Professional), references to a map ("MP_Downtown") and parts of a welcome message for those signing up to the game's beta.

Named modes include Blood Money, Bomb Squad and Carrier Assault.

The update actually broke Battlelog's emblem creator - a missing icon named "Visceralskull", presumably a reference to Havana's developer, was to blame. Writing on Reddit, a DICE employee confirmed the bug.

Separately, Twitter account Battlefield Daily spotted a list of new in-game awards for Havana. The images include a skull, weapons, police handcuffs and a bag full of money.
    Link

I'm very interested to see the police theme or frankly anything that isn't a relatively realistic military theme in this genre.

2. Nope.

3. I am all about a battlefield style shooter that doesn't have a military theme and setting.

4. I'm all about a new Battlefield 2142-style game.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

5. Already got Payday. 2142 sequel please.

Haven't we been over this? They're not going to compete with themselves with a 2142 sequel.

8. Looks really fun, but calling it Battlefield just sounds wrong.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Haven't we been over this? They're not going to compete with themselves with a 2142 sequel.

10. I'm sorry Changeling I can't hear you over Titanfall.