Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminator: Genisys

1. I don't know, Arnold tumbling on the road and smashing through the windshield was pretty goddamn awful.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    I don't know, Arnold tumbling on the road and smashing through the windshield was pretty goddamn awful.
    Yeah, I tried to screen cap when his head goes through the windshield, but that's something you actually need to see in motion to truly appreciate how bad it looks.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 13 Apr 2015 at 04:19 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Stan Winston really is dead, huh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Kano?

5. Please hold.

6. Nice.

I wonder what it is like to be the nerds working on this. Like, do they know how bad it is? Do they cry all the way to the bank, knowing they are ruining something that inspired them to get into special effects. Snivel as they shovel sustenance into their face, knowing that it was paid for my entertainment rape dollars?

Or maybe they farmed it out to india, to some dorks that have never even seen the original movie? Kind of like those Chinese ladies that make butt plugs and wonder what the hell we do with so many plastic mushrooms?

8. Knowing nerds who work on this sort of thing, there are endless pressures from the studio to slap shit together for trailers before it's 100%. Someone did an obsessive comparison between Jurassic World trailers recently that shows this, VFX changes rapidly.

Most are just sort of over whatever 'property' they're working on after a certain point, and a job's a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

I imagine when the aliens get done digging through the ashes and garbage, they'll conclude that is what killed us all.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Knowing nerds who work on this sort of thing, there are endless pressures from the studio to slap shit together for trailers before it's 100%. Someone did an obsessive comparison between Jurassic World trailers recently that shows this, VFX changes rapidly.

Most are just sort of over whatever 'property' they're working on after a certain point, and a job's a job.