Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminator: Genisys

You know what we really need? Arnold and Johnny 5 to make a robot TWINS movie. Call it Twins 2: Johnny's Day.

Day one. License to print money.

2. Anticipated (lack of) quality of this movie aside, the Adobe® Photoshop® software enhancement of the posters is outta control:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. I've seen her jugs, I'm sure PS is involved, but I think a god bra is doing most of the work there.

I think I must research this to verify Chux's conclusion.

For science.

6. Watch the first season of Game of Thrones.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Unrelated, we still have NO CLUE who Matt Smith is playing, but now that we know John turns maybe he's a baddie too?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Watch the first season of Game of Thrones.
    I've seen it. She's got little ta-tas (nice ones, but they're little). Either she's rocking a D-cup bra in that poster or some dude who lives on Diet Coke added some pixels.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Unrelated, we still have NO CLUE who Matt Smith is playing, but now that we know John turns maybe he's a baddie too?
    I don't think there's any need to spoiler tag that. The trailer and even the posters give that away.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 11 May 2015 at 10:28 AM.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I've seen it. She's got little ta-tas (nice ones, but they're little). Either she's rocking a D-cup bra in that poster or some dude who lives on Diet Coke added some pixels.
    Yeah I didn't mean that for the chest size conversation just for the Gohan wanting to see her tits conversation. Though in regards to the first conversation I remember them looking larger than that when she was getting fucked by Drago. (compared to the pic you just posted)
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. I've seen some bad Photoshopped posters in my time, but this one has me downright confused as shit. Look at Sarah Connor. She's wearing a leather jacket, and the front of it reaches down to about crotch-level. Then, it magically curves upward so that her front thigh is revealed all the way up to waist-level (with said waist appearing to be four inches around, apparently), and disappears completely behind her elbow to ensure her ass, which doesn't even look connected to her body, is revealed. I mean, what the fuck.

Oh, and Arnold look like 70 year-old Guitar Wolf.

Seriously, fuck this piece of shit, studio mandate-driven movie.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 14 May 2015 at 03:00 PM.