Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 919212223242527 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminator: Genisys

I got the Steelbook of this. I liked parts, the end song Fighting Shadows is great. The chick is hot, but without James Cameron directing it is just not the same.

2. There was nothing redeemable about this movie.

One of you posted good things about this movie and almost tricked me into watching it. Almost.

4. It's really not that bad, especially when half of the movies you compare it to include 3 and salvation.

I've never seen Salvation! I don't even care for Terminator 2 in retrospect!

6. I watched T1 again not that long ago.

So good.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I've never seen Salvation! I don't even care for Terminator 2 in retrospect!
    T2 is ok in a 90s action movie kind of way

But Aliens did the Action follow up to a Horror movie, better

8. Theatrical version of T2 is better than extended. The movie really didn't need more talky parts.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    It's really not that bad, especially when half of the movies you compare it to include 3 and salvation.
    I like 3, I don't get the hate for that movie. Terminatrix was hot, it is depressing as heck and that trailer (whatever that long truck thing) scene was fantastic.

I can't remember one thing about Salvation.

10. I like 3 too. But aside from the opening, which was frickin' great, they injected too much cheesy comedy into it. I'd say the same thing about Genisys. Great opening, too much cheesiness.
    But if I were flipping through the channels and either were on, I'd stop and watch.