Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1222242526272830 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminator: Genisys

1. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    What exactly do you think is original? The twist ending?

You know James Cameron has openly admitted it was inspired by a couple of Outer Limits episodes?
    http://www.jamescamerononline.com/Ellison.htm
    Last edited by Dolemite; 10 Jul 2016 at 06:31 AM.

bbobb is so full of shit

3. I know I'm in the minority, but I enjoy all of the flicks. The first two are god tier, mind you.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I think Terminator uses the river, but then it changes to the multiverse in t2, (or it might have been 3, I kinda forget)

For John to exist he had to have sent Kyle back to lay pipe, which means there can't a first time. It's always happened, and it always will happen. Sarah killed the Terminator at Cyberdyne, which gave them the technology to create the Terminator that came back in time to die at Cyberdyne. I'm not going to pretend that it's logical, but thems the rules.
    I think it is only illogical if time is seen to move forwards to exist, rather than all coming into being simultaneously (in a time beyond time sorta simultaneous). A loop that creates itself is entirely possible if time is viewed like that.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

5. The bad news? -- There's going to be at least one more Terminator movie.

The good news -- James Cameron is going oversee it, as the rights are going back to him.

http://deadline.com/2017/01/terminat...ce-1201890848/

6. Cameron said Genisys was great, so I have zero faith in him these days. Someone needs to invent a real time displacement device and transport 1980's/90's Cameron to 2017 ASAP.

There's no real Terminator movies aside from T1 & T2. Please just let this series die.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. He should just do a film adaptation of Frank Miller's Robocop vs Terminator comic.

8. That comic was awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

The game was pretty cool though.

10. Blood splats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!