Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1626282930313234 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminator: Genisys

1. Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I'll watch this, and i haven't seen a terminator since t3. Which sucked.
    They get worse.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

They really do.

3. I like T3, no it isn't T1 or 2 but it was enjoyable, unlike everything that follows.

4. The sequels have actually made T3 better in comparison. I didn't think that was possible.

5. T3 was watchable. Salvation wasn't, and I haven't even bothered with the last one.

6. Salvation has the cool handheld Sony computer, so it's awesome.

7. Just rewatched Salvation. Don't get the "unwatchable" comments at all.
    There's a ton of hokey coincidences and plot holes, but those exist in all the dumb superhero movies you all love so much as well. I love the look and setting. Very Mad Max.

8. Also, I'm fairly sure I was pne of the T3 defenders when everyone shit on that too. By no means does it match up to the first two movies, but it has some cool scenes. I just wish they didn't go so camp with it.

The biggest problem with Salvation was that we finally got a future war movie and it didn't look at all like the war sequences in the Cameron movies.

10. I can see why that would bum some nerds out, but since every movie fucks with the timeline why should anyone expect it to look like what was in the first movie?