Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17272930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminator: Genisys

The heart wants what the heart wants.

T3 has its moments. I remember thinking “now they’ve set up a future trilogy that Arnold doesn’t have to be in.

We see how well that worked.

3. I don't remember much of anything about Salvation, other than the fact that it didn't add anything to the plot. Is that true? I don't really want to see it again just to confirm.

It really doesn't, although if they had gone through with the rumored original ending of Connor dying it might have almost redeemed it.

5. what plot?
    "robots from future try to kill John Conner by effing with his parents"?
    iIt shows the progression from robot to cyborg, which is kinda neat.
    But it's more of a side story to the other movies.
    Like a gritty war film set against a larger framework detailing how one person was integral in saving the universe and died in order to do so. Future Wars: Rogue One, if you will.

6. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    It really doesn't, although if they had gone through with the rumored original ending of Connor dying it might have almost redeemed it.
    Yeah, if they had had the balls to go through with that original ending I'd actually argue it's a good movie then.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. I don't know why you guys expect studios that invest hundreds of millions of dollars into these movies to do anything but play it safe. Like games, shit costs too much too take risks.

That's fine. They can play it safe and I can not give them money. There's a century full of great movies I haven't seen yet and I've barely scratched the surface.

9. That's how I look at it too.

10. Me three.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!