Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 46789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminator: Genisys

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    The young Arnold effect looked better in Terminator: Salvation.
    They should have just gone with a young CG Arnold and had him voice it. It would be better than this geriatrisys bullshit.

2. Seriously. I hate that Arnold is a grandpa now. I want the 80's back.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. This movie looks like such hot garbage. I'm seeing some people around the internet saying how cool the trailer is, and my brain just cannot compute that opinion.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

4. Looks better than the last film. With zero expectations I think the trailer looks ok. I'll probably go and see this. Nothing can beat 2 of course.

5. Its cool to see the actual events of the future Conner sending Reese to the past as well as the identical 80's set of the original but it's strange to remix all the movies into one like this. Plus there's plenty of bad acting here as well, I really wished they just left the original Terminator films alone.

6. 1 is definitively the best of the series, but 2 pretty much established everything that I thought of as cool as a kid. 3 and 4 aren't as good as the Sarah Conner Chronicles somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Sarah Conner Chronicles was definitely the best of the lot although I liked 3 more than other people probably did.

Granted, it had a lot of goofy stuff in it but it also had some awesome action scenes as well.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Plus there's plenty of bad acting here
    That dude playing John Connor is fucking terrible.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. That speech is the worst movie bullshit I have ever seen. What happened to the T1 future where you were absolutely going to get shot in the face if you stuck your head up for two seconds?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

I don't know, I think it looks pretty cool. I'm gonna see it as soon as it hits the Internet.

I like that Badass Sarah is in it, I don't like that they appear to have abandoned the timeline rules set in place by the other movies.